Soaked and Toasted Peanuts
- Take a cup of raw peanuts and soak them in a cup of salt water overnight, or at least for 8 hours
- Saltwater ratio: 1tspn of non-iodized salt to 1 cup water
- Strain and then dry for 12 hours on a surface. I like to place a towel or something absorbant under the peanuts as it helps them dry faster
- Place on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes at 300F
- If you want even crunchier or toaster, toast on a skillet over the stove. It will continue cooking even off the heat so it's better to under-roast it than overroast.